Динамичната търговска дейност на ETEM, заедно с глобалното разширяване и технологично развитие на компанията изискват привличането на нови и талантливи професионалисти.
Ние търсим хора с креативен и новаторски дух и положителна нагласа.
Хора, които се впускат смело в предизвикателствата, постигат поставените цели и имат значителен опит в алуминиевата индустрия.
Всъщност постоянно търсим отдадени хора с характер и установена бизнес етика.
Ако смятате, че покривате гореизброените критерии, моля, свържете се с нас.
Ще се радваме да се запознаем!
Duties and responsibilities:
• Organizes technological activity and takes the responsibility for establishing and monitoring processes;
• Apply measures to control and process optimization, using principles of lean manufacturing, participated in the validation of processes and equipment;
• Participate in projects to improve the technological state of the equipment, engaged in installation, acceptance and preventive maintenance of equipment;
• Propose measures to improve the value and quality of the products involved in the setting of production targets (KPI) and takes the responsibility for achieving them;
• Participate in the design and development of manufacturing processes, analyze opportunities to introduce new products;
• Prepare work instructions and technological procedures, controls their implementation;
• Participate in the training of employees on processes;
• University degree, master's degree or bachelor of engineering. Advantage of direction Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technologies, Metallurgy;
• Experience in a similar position;
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken - very good;
• Knowledge of CAD programs of Autodesk and MS Office;
• Knowledge in operation and programming of the machine type Rotary transfer machine / CNC / is an advantage;
• Initiative to solve problems encountered in work;
• Ability to work in a team.
The Company Offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and bonuses;
• Continuous training;
• Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
• Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
• Rewarding and motivating working conditions.
Please send your detailed CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.