ETEM’s ever-increasing commercial activity, coupled with its worldwide expansion and technological innovation, means we need to attract new, talented professionals.
We’re looking for people filled with creative and pioneering spirit, and a “can-do” attitude.
People who welcome and embrace challenges, achieve goals, and have solid experience in the aluminium industry.
In fact, we’re always looking for passionate individuals, people of character with firm business ethics.
Should you feel that you meet the above criteria, please get in touch.
We would love to hear from you!
• Provide concept and detailed designs –specifically for facades, building envelope and related areas;
• Focus on Facade, exciting and cutting edge area of structural engineering;
• Must be interested in detailed design work;
• Consulting on remedial works – performing analysis of existing structures and necessary recommendations/reporting, etc.;
• Utilisation of innovative material, design solutions and analysis.
• Relevant qualification in engineer or architecture;
• Minimum of 4-5 years working within facade design & engineering;
• Proven ability to lead a small team, and manage projects;
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English);
• Be able to provide references from projects working on facade engineering;
• Understand all relevant national and EU standards in the area.
The Company Offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and bonuses;
• Continuous training;
• Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
• Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
• Rewarding and motivating working conditions.
Please send your detailed CV in English or Bulgarian. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.